Auburn Career Center
8140 Auburn Rd.
Painesville, OH 44077
EMS Instructor Training Module
The Ohio Fire and EMS Instructor Training Program contain education standards approved and adopted by the Emergency Medical, Fire, and Transportation Services Board.
* Possess a certificate as a FR, EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-P, RN or PA;
* In the preceding 7 years, have at least 5 years of experience as a FR, EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-P, RN or PA;
* Pass the instructor knowledge examination at the level of certification within last 3 years, (RN & PA tests at Medic level);
* Pass the practical skills exams, administered under the auspices of the sponsoring institution, at the level of certification within last 3 years, (RN & PA tests at Medic level);
* Completion of 40 Hours of Instruction of adult students and basic teaching techniques; and
* Comply with OAC 4765-8-01 (A)(6) to (A)(12).
EMS Instructor Student Contact Hours:
EMS Training Module (8 Hours)
Supervised Teaching (10 Hours)
Instructional Methods Examination (2 Hours)
There are still openings remaining at this time.
A valid credit card will be required for payment. Please have your card information ready.
Enrollment Progress ... What's This?