Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:How do I create a new user account?
What courses do you currently offer?
How do I register for a course?
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
How do I cancel a registration?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
How do I create a new user account?In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Auburn Career Center. Creating an account gives you online access to enroll in courses, view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Enrollment Card - click the Add to Enrollment Card button on the Course Information page to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Fees - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Add More Courses button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Register for Selected Courses - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Card, click the Finish Registration button to continue the registration process.
- Supplemental Data - some courses require additional registration information (i.e. T-Shirt size, meal preference, etc.). If the course you enrolled in has additional registration information requirements, the Supplemental Data page now opens for you to enter your information. Click the Submit button after entering the information to continue.
- Make Payment - enter your payment information then click the Submit Payment button*** (or the Bill Me button if selecting the Invoicing option).
- Registration Confirmed - the Registration Confirmation page now opens notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
The Wait page will be displayed to you while the system is waiting for credit card approval. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process is aborted and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?Your organization's accepted payment methods go here.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?Your organization's cancellation policy goes here.
How do I cancel a registration?You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned