Ohio Fire and EMS Instructor TrainingThe Ohio Fire and EMS Instructor Training Program contains education standards approved and adopted by the Emergency Medical, Fire, and Transportation Services Board.(THIS CLASS MEETS ONE DAY A WEEK 9 AM TO 5PM - SEE SESSION TAB FOR SPECIFIC DATES)
Prior to admission into a Fire Instructor course, candidate shall meet all of the following requirements:
* In the preceding seven years, have at least five years of experience as a certified firefighter;
* Possess a current and valid firefighter certificate;
* Successfully pass instructor knowledge examination at the firefighter II level, within one year prior to the start of a fire instructor course.
* Comply with rule OAC 4765-21-3.
Prior to admission into a EMS Instructor course, candidate shall meet all of the following requirements:
* In the preceding seven years, has been certified or licensed for at least five years as an EMS provider, registered nurse or physician assistant;
* Possesses a current and valid certificate to practice as an EMS provider or holds a current and valid Ohio license to practice as a registered nurse or a physician assistant.
* Comply with rule OAC 4765-18-03
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.