Fire Instructor Training Bridge
Dates: November 16, 2022
Meets: W from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Location: Auburn Career Center 26C
Student Fee: $125.00
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
Prior to admission into a Fire Instructor course, candidate shall meet all of the following requirements:
* In the preceding seven years, have at least five years of experience as a certified firefighter;
* Possess a current and valid firefighter certificate;
* Successfully pass instructor knowledge examination at the firefighter II level, within one year prior to the start of a fire instructor course.
* Submit a completed Fire Instructor, Assistant Fire Instructor and/or Fire Safety Inspector Instructor Initial Application whtin two years of passing the knowledge exam.
* Comply with rule OAC 4765-21-3.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Student Fee||$ 125.00|
Auburn Career Center 26C8140 Auburn Road
Concord Twp., OH 44077
|11/16/2022||Wednesday||9 AM to 5:30 PM||Auburn Career Center 26C|